The commission for purchases from the ICO Market has been reduced to 17.5%, meaning that when you buy 100$ worth of ICOs you pay 117.5$. The commission is included directly in the price of the ICOs and covers our operational costs and the transaction fee for the token purchase.
Please note that when viewing ICO prices in a currency different than the ICO currency, there is a conversion involved, therefore the prices can fluctuate in real-time.
We have now launched the BTCXchange UnionPay Debit Card. You can now order one through Withdrawals > UnionPay Debit Card. This card can be loaded with USD from your BTCXchange account and used to withdraw funds at ATMs, pay online and in stores.
Advantages of using the card:
- No need to wait for wire transfers, you can load the card directly from your BTCXchange account
- Keep your funds in Bitcoin and benefit from the appreciation of bitcoins
- Issue fee: 25 USD
- Conversion fee USD > Your Currency (when paying and withdrawing from ATMs) - 0%
- Loading fee: 3.99% (minimum 10 USD)
- ATM withdrawal: 4.15 USD
- Balance check ATM: 2.75 USD
- Payment at POS: 1.25 USD
- Payments/Withdrawals - 10,000 USD / month
- Maximum payment/withdrawal amount - 2,000 USD
* The UnionPay Card is not a Visa or Mastercard and therefore will not work at all ATMs, please check if this type of card is accepted in your region. UnionPay cards are accepted in the EuroNet network of ATMs.